ARCABO chalets are made at our factory using the most sustainable methods possible in a safe working environment. This includes:
- 2,090 solar panels
- Minimal sawing loss < 5%
- Zero waste from insulation materials
- Separated waste
- Random measurements of particulate levels in the production facilities
- New type of fibreglass that produces less dust
- Personnel work at ergonomically correct heights
- Traffic controllers employed during transport on public roads
- Safety plan available and continuously optimised
Book an appointment with an ARCABO consultant
We’re on hand to advise and assist you throughout the entire process.
ARCABO owns and utilises 2,090 solar panels
Our Nieuwleusen site can independently generate its own energy. The panels are fitted on two sites in Nieuwleusen: 732 at Meelsloot 1, and 1,358 at Jachtlusterallee. Altogether, the system has a capacity of 553,850 watt peak. The solar panels generate nearly 490,000 kilowatt hours per year.
Working at an appropriate height
The wellbeing of our employees is our priority. ARCABO pays careful attention to the design of workstations in the office and production areas. Adjustable platforms are available so that everyone can work at a safe and appropriate height. In addition, traffic controllers are always present when units are transported on public roads.